We’ve written this article with a good balance of Brilliant Online Dating Questions that are fun to talk about and will make you think.
Some bizarre questions can be asked, but we tried to avoid them. Even though common dating questions were used, many more made-up ones have only been seen before in other quizzes like these, which are creative and original.
We know that online dating differs from the real world, but you can still learn many things from other people’s experiences.
Every guy or girl has to learn independently, but we can all help each other with our questions and answers.
The importance of learning new Online Dating Questions
These questions range from easy-to-answer ones like “What do you like to do in your free time?” which will give insight into their hobbies and interests, to more thought-provoking ones like “If money was no object, what would be your dream job?”
This way, not only can both parties learn about each other, but it also helps foster deeper conversations than just surface-level topics.
Additionally, these are perfect for getting past small talk without making things too awkward or uncomfortable by diving straight into deep conversations on the first date (which is only sometimes ideal).
With this list of questions, meeting new people online should become much easier and less intimidating! So don’t forget them when going on any dates in the future 😉
29 Brilliant Online Dating Questions (To Ask Girls & Guys)
- What is your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Do you have any pets?
- What are your hobbies?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What would you choose as a last meal?
- Tell me something no one knows about you.
- What makes you angry?
- Would you rather live in a castle or a treehouse for the rest of your life?
- Why do you think about [my name]?
- If you could be someone else someday, who would it be and why?
- Which movie has been on repeat on Netflix lately?
- Is there anything that makes you uncomfortable or nervous when you go public with me?
- What is something we still need to discuss that we should talk about at some point in our relationship together?
- Do you want kids in your future?
- Who is the most crucial person in your life right now?
- Would you ever go to a theme park?
- How much is your cell phone plan?
- How much money do you earn per month?
- Who would win in a fight, you or [your crush’s name]?
- If we were in a movie together, who would be my scene partner and why?
- What’s the last film you saw that made you cry?
- If we got married tomorrow, what would our wedding date be? (It can be whatever day of the week!)
- Where can I get some good wings at this time of night? (This is great.)
- What is your favorite TV show right now?
- What kind of music do you listen to most often?
- What would it be if I gave you $100 and told you to buy something for yourself?
- Instead, would you return and be a baby again or stay an adult?
- Do you like surprises or prefer more of a laid-back date?
A final thought!
These great conversation starters can also be icebreakers if things start feeling awkward during your online date.
Plus, asking meaningful questions allows you to open up and share more personal details – which is always good! So why not give it a try? You never know where the conversation might lead!